Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Screen Queen

Just spoke with the lawyer's office, and it does sound like the position would report to the group who do some work with the former employers. I can live with that, given (a) no burnt bridges at the former's, and (b) the obvious fact that secretaries don't go on field trips to see the clients, really. So.

I think I gave a strong and positive impression. I know there's one more screening today, and there's some hope to make interviewing decisions by the end of the week. So that'll be the tell. HR person didn't have much detail regarding the job, but I did get to ask at least what the relationship might look like, and, as noted, I didn't "duhhhhrr" my way through our conversation, so we shall see.

I've already finished my job crawl for today, so next item up for bids is a trip to Goodwill to drop off a box of goodies (and perhaps a trunkload of things mom gave me a week or two ago, which I really have no intention of attempting to consign nor sell on eBay). After that, I think I am going to enjoy some Conn Iggulden.

No comments: