Monday, June 21, 2010

Balance

This is actually a good day in terms of querying progress. I got three out in what passes for quick succession earlier today, and have now run into a short streak of eliminations, agencies and agents I prefer not to query. It feels like a good ratio of enthusiasm to tempering reality, so my mood is somewhat improving after a weekend of generalized dissatisfaction.

Still poking away, of course. But I've done the job slog (now with acutal applications submitted!), a bit of laundry, some planning for a day of moving things with TEO tomorrow, set up my sewing machine for a quick job, and reprogrammed my boiler. All small stuff, but all crossed off my list. If the agents won't scratch themselves off my list, I've got other lists, so at least something is getting done around here.

Almost 3:00 and no calls from potential employers. Still no improvement in my feelings about THAT. *Meh*

No comments: