Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THANKS, Ron.

I have always found it frustrating that many of those who choose to be most staunchly republican are in fact the very people that party is out to ignore, take advantage of, and whom it often (even if not "intentionally") outright destroys. I have some personal friends who fit right into this category, of supporters of a force which is perfectly satisfied to demean and betray their resources.

While it's nice to know I'm not the only person who has perceived this, I still have yet to see any actual discussion of the problem. I guess it's only been THIRTY YEARS since it became clear. Baby steps, I suppose. At least this article brings the topic up at all.

1 comment:

Mojourner said...

Who do you suppose stuck their neck out to get the documentary on the armed forces network? That person should get a medal.