Monday, September 5, 2011

Just One

Just one query tonight, but not the only one for the holiday weekend, and I have done a stack of eliminations too (most of them today, I think), but I am going to stand. This one is a fast responder, too, so that will be nice. Still not getting responses - even on the partial request from April 18. *Sigh*

Time to button up anything work-like, though. The query's out, the query spreadsheet updated (and I found out poring over it I actually recently re-queried someone I had already done - D'OH! - but if I only do that once in my process, that may actually be above average), and I want to sit back and talk politics with the dog for a while. Which is to say, in Major-speak: relax. Just a few more hours before September at Work - and September, this year, is promising to be hairy.

Talking politics it is, for now. And blogging.

No comments: