Sunday, February 5, 2012

Now for Aslan ...

Last Friday night one of my very dearest friends, B, came over with her daughter, just to say hi after temple.  B had been with me the day I bought an antique wardrobe for the house, but had not visited since it came home, so we went in to see it where it will live now.

Says (incredibly charming, very witty) 15-y-o daughter:  "Mommy!  Can I go in and see if Narnia is in there?"

To borrow the spelling of my younger niece in order to best express the resulting sentiment:

OSUM.

Also:  hee!

(Sadly, my plan to write that inside the door with the date and citation didn't pan out; the white crayon didn't want to write on the oil varnish.  I may have to put it on paper and staple it inside the back wall.  Back walls are the key with your magical wardrobes!)

No comments: