Sunday, September 16, 2012

Revision Work

It should have been possible to actually finish revision work this weekend, but last night I lay down for bed and the room began spinning around me.  No, I was not having one Saturday night drink too many - not a one.  It's probably high pressure in the weather, or just me not in tip-top shape.

Toaday, then, sitting nailed to this laptop has not been appealing.  In fact, staying awake hasn't entirely occupied me either, and I took a good hour-and-a-half nap earlier.  I could have taken more.

The house is clean.  The laundry's done.  It ain't much to say for a weekend.


But it was a *lot* of laundry ...

2 comments:

K.E. Skedgell said...

I have a lot of those days where I just don't feel like doing squat. Sometimes when I lay in bed I get dizzy too, but that doesn't happen very often, and more often I get anxiety--the heart races hard, it flutters, I can't fall asleep because I get that dreaded feeling that I'll die if I do, I toss and turn...it happened to me the other night, actually.

DLM said...

Dizziness is usually a mild illness for me born of stress, but this time I think it was a high pressure weather thing - stress has actually gone DOWN for me over the past month!

Here's wishing you, and all of us, a peaceful night's sleep ...