Friday, July 18, 2014

TONIGHT, WE RIDE

 It’s an over-used headline, sure – but that’s because it’s fun.

Today is July 18.  It’s an anniversary of something I’m familiar with, so I’ll remember this day.  And this day … is the day the querying begins once again.  And THIS day, THIS round:  will be the last.  This is the selling round.  This, as Max Quordlepleen is wont to say, is the proverbial IT.

I finished my last polish ... the word is back from beta-reading ... the last look has been taken ... and it is time (at last).

And so – with thanks to my wonderful writing friends, and a little encouragement from one pearl-grey, silken-coated and green-eyed boy – tonight, my friends.  Tonight, we RIDE!  Release the Kraken!  Let slip the dogs of literature!

You know - or cats.

And so on.


Gossamer the Editor Cat is up rarin’ to go to NYC and points beyond with the MS

No comments: